We wish to inform you that Cassina SpA will use your personal data and it will be shared with other companies in full compliance with the following standards:
* European Parliament Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
* Directive 97/66/EC on the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector;
* Italian Law Decree no. 196 of 30 June 30 2003: "Personal Data Protection Code".
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PURPOSE
Following is a summary of everything we do that involves obtaining, holding or processing your personal data, and the purposes for so doing.
1. obtaining and holding your personal data to allow access to the reserved areas of www.cassina.com to provide the legal authorities with any information required;
2. use of your personal data by Cassina SpA for marketing and promotional purposes;
3. obtaining, holding and processing your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, including transmission of any sales invoices by e-mail.
The personal data that you provide using the forms on the website will be stored in a database along with your IP address and date of registration. In some cases a username and password will be generated and sent to the e-mail address you have provided. You can gain access to the reserved website areas by using an entry protocol managed via a username and password. Cookies will be enabled when you log in. Cookies are small files saved by your browser to allow you to navigate in the reserved area in accordance with your privileges. The application is not used to track your behaviour. All accesses are logged in a registration file that stores user information, date and time of entry.
All information obtained this way is only used within the company and is kept entirely confidential.
FREEDOM TO GIVE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
You must consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set forth under points 1, 2 and 3. If you refuse consent, you will not be able to access the reserved areas of www.cassina.com.
Cassina S.p.A. reserves the right to evaluate whether to grant reserved access and/or delete it.
If your registration be unsuccessful, the data you have transmitted will be destroyed.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller is Cassina S.p.A. with registered office in via Busnelli, 1
I - 20036 Meda (MB).
Any requests pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to Cassina S.p.A. for communications, via Busnelli, 1
I - 20036 Meda (MB). The sole person in charge pursuant to art. 29 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 is Mr. ENRICO RAGGI.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 (Rights of the Data Subject)
1. With regard to the personal data processing, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not his or her personal data exists, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information with regard to:
• origin of the data;
• purpose of the processing;
• logic of the processing;
• identification details of the Data Controller and Data Processors;
• the parties to whom the data may be communicated.
3. The data subject also has the right to obtain:
• the update, correction or addition of the data obtained;
• the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, or data that does not have to be stored for the purpose for which the data was obtained or subsequently processed;
• a statement that the operations described above were communicated to the persons to whom the data had been communicated or disclosed, unless this would prove to be impossible or would entail the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The data subject also has the right to fully or partially object:
• to the personal data processing involving the subject for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of obtaining the data;
• to the processing of his or her personal data for purpose of sending advertising material.